Fresh Thinking, Brave Ideas. Conference Registration Open Now!
Join child health leaders from coast to coast in Edmonton Alberta, October 21 – 23, 2018 as CAPHC celebrates our 50th Anniversary at our flagship conference.
Our main stage will feature local, Canadian and International child health leaders including Dr. Verna Yiu (Alberta Health Services CEO), Dr. James Makokis (MD, Family Physician), and Lisa Delong (RN, Author, International Speaker).
CAPHC has responded to feedback from participants and embraced “Fresh Thinking” and “Brave Ideas” in the design of this year’s event, including:
- More choice: The conference has added four concurrent sessions to ensure content that is relevant to your practice setting or passion. There are also new pre-conference workshops delegates can choose (registration is limited!).
- Greater applicability: A new session on our main stage (“What Changed My Practice” ) will feature a series of front line practitioners sharing innovative solutions to common challenges.
- More networking: Intentional and informal opportunities to connect with your peers coast to coast.
- More evidence: The 2018 poster fair has a new focus. Posters will feature scientific and quality improvement projects with realized outcomes, as well as demonstration projects which show off unique programs, interventions or initiatives.
- A tighter agenda: Opening Ceremonies will take place Sunday, October 21 at lunch; The conference will conclude at noon on Tuesday, October 23 so that you make the most of your time in Edmonton and get home sooner.
Last but not least, don’t miss out on a special night of celebration as CAPHC looks back on 50 years of innovation and major medical break throughs in child health. Mark your calendars for Monday October 22nd - award winning food and drink, special guests, and inspiring entertainment are on the menu!
*Early Bird rates in effect from June 18th to July 31st.