Looking for Emerging Child Health Leaders in Edmonton to attend #CAPHC2018
The Canadian Association of Paediatric Health Centres (CAPHC) is hosting their annual conference in Edmonton, Alberta on October 21-23rd 2018. With the support of CAPHC and the conference co-hosts, 5 EHL Edmonton members will be selected to be social media ambassadors during the conference.
2018 marks CAPHC’s 50th Anniversary – this is a special year for them and they have gone all out to make this a conference to remember. The theme – Fresh Thinking, Brave Ideas served to inspire the selection of keynote speakers and panelists including Dr. Verna Yiu (CEO, Alberta Health Services), Dr. James Makokis (Indigenous Physician and Health Advocate), Lisa Delorme (Paediatric Nurse and parent of two paediatric cancer patients). The event will also feature a new session called “What Changed My Practice” – a fast paced, “Ted-like” sessions sharing inspiring, scalable practices to improve care at the bedside.
The full conference program is available here: https://www.caphc.org/edmonton-2018
How To apply
Please complete the following in 750 words or less:
- Describe your professional role serving children and youth? (What’s your job?)
- Have you ever attended an EHL event and/or CAPHC Conference in the past?
- What do you hope to take away from attending this event?
- How will you disseminate what you have learned to your peers in child and youth health?
- Do you agree to participate as a social media ambassador if you are chosen (Will you actively tweet throughout the event using the hashtag #CAPHC2018)?
Must be a member of EHL Edmonton. All applications are to be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: September 15th 2018